Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Saturday, 13 May 2017

Summer Clothing Haul



I bought something for summer and an upcoming wedding. The nude sandals are for the evening of the wedding. At this time I don't want to wear my high heels so I needed more comfortable shoes. I also needed new jeans shorts. I love all of them because they aren't that short. I don't want my butt to be out. I also bought an amazing blouse - I love it so much! It's so pretty. I also bought a nice bag from ZARA in a light blue, it's looked so good. Last but not least I needed new balance and I found the perfect ones: they are rose gold on the back ♥


Hoping the weather is amazing whereever you live so you can wear summery clothes too.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig